With a leaded safe valve and four flange options, the F38 can be configured for street or race.
- 347 Stainless Steel Alloy is used for valve and valve housing.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing the same material used in the higher level gates for reliability and longevity.
- CNC Machined 304L 12mm thick weld flanges sold separately.
- Low Cost.
- Made is USA.
- Color anodized 6061-T651 aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Wastegates shipped with leaded safe valve, air fittings and stainless hardware.
Available in four configurations, Flanges are not included with the F38 Wastegate.
With the new leaded safe valve included, the F38 is good to go for the track or the street, no matter what gas you're using.
You must specify a spring rate. These are for the F38 only and are
listed by Bar/PSI/Color/Outside Diameter. When ordering choose your required spring rate
and actuator color from the drop down menus.
0.300 BAR 3.636 PSI Small Yellow 1.875" OD
0.400 BAR 5.802 PSI Small Red 1.875" OD
0.500 BAR 7.252 PSI Small Green 1.875" OD
0.600 BAR 8.702 PSI Small Blue 1.875" OD
0.700 BAR 10.153 PSI Large Yellow 2.360" OD
0.800 BAR 11.603 PSI Large Red 2.360" OD
0.900 BAR 13.053 PSI Large Green 2.360" OD
1.000 BAR 14.504 PSI Large Blue 2.360" OD
1.100 BAR 15.954 PSI Lg Yellow & Sm Red* 2.360"OD
1.200 BAR 17.405 PSI Lg Red & Sm Red* 2.360" OD
1.300 BAR 18.855 PSI Lg Green & Sm Red* 2.360" OD
1.400 BAR 20.305 PSI Lg Blue & Sm Red* 2.360" OD
1.500 BAR 21.756 PSI Lg Blue & Sm Green* 2.360" OD
1.600 BAR 23.206 PSI Lg Blue & Sm Blue 2.360" OD
*1.100 BAR to 1.600 BAR are achieved by combining 2 springs. Pressure equals the sum of the two springs.